Monday, March 21, 2011

Kabree's Arbon Adventures #1

  Zach and I have been refinishing a couple dressers the last few weeks so we have been making lots of trips out to Arbon to use my families awesome saws, sanders, sheds, ect.  This has equaled a lot of cousin and grandparent time for Little Miss.  My Dad feels it is his personal job to make sure Kabree enjoys getting DIRTY, I hate having things on her clothes or her hands or face not clean so my family thinks this means I don't let her get dirty.  Don't get me wrong I LOVE working out at my parents, four-wheeling, hiking, I don't mind getting dirty, but the second I get home I want a shower.  But my family feels I'm hindering Kabree by living in the BIG city : ), so they must make sure she is not citified as they put it.
  Now that they have cell phones in Arbon, I received a call about every 20 min telling me what new adventure Kabree was on, some she LOVED, some scared the pants off her.  First my Mom, Larin and Jessica took her to feed cows.  This for some reason scared her like crazy.  I guess when they first got up there and Larin got out to grab a calf for her to pet she yelled and jumped over the seat to get in back with Jessica.  Later  Larin was trying to graft a cow and Kabree started yelling "he's biting, the babies biting", Larin goes no look and squirts some milk out, telling her "see it's eating", Kabree very disgusted replied "ew it's milk" apparently she didn't know where milk came from yet : ).

No comments: