Saturday, January 16, 2010

Making Watches

All the watches we made

My watches (Whit made the black one for me)


Heather and Mom

Wendy, Whitney and Kabree

Heather working away


Cayleb and Zach played the Wii all day

Uncle Troy let Kabree borrow his hat

They yummy cheesecakes Wendy made

This was the last weekend before Wendy had to go back to school. So Heather, Mom and I decided to head up to Troy and Wendy's to make some watch bands. As always it was a little crazy but we had a lot of fun. Of coarse Wendy out did herself cooking for us, she made Italian subs and yummy mini cheesecakes. The Oreo ones were my favorite. Zach and Cayleb played the Wii downstairs all day. We could hear them yelling and screaming upstairs. Poor Troy came off a grave yard shift and was trying to sleep. Which for those who know my family know that with, Mom, Whit and I (we are the three loudest) that was probably next to impossible. The babies did pretty good, well Wendy and Whitney held them a lot, so I'm pretty sure that had something to do with it : ). Heather made like 5 watch bands by herself and Whitney and I together made 5, so ya she put us all to shame. Mom was the official tie the knot and glue the ends person, I'm pretty sure she loved that job : ), thanks Mom. We had a lot of fun and it was great to see Troy, Wendy and the kids. Thanks Wendy for having us!

4 comments:

Holli Williams said...

Looks like tons of fun! Believe it or not, I haven't ever been to their house, and I really want to. I know you go to see them quite a bit, so let me know the next time and I'll try to come up and go.

Chelsea said...

Maybe it's just the angle, but in the picture with Wendy, Whitney looks just like you when you were that age! Crazy! That is such a great idea to do with all the girls--I may have to steal that!

Lacey said...

You guys did a great job on the watches. I might just have you make me one instead of me trying to do it.

Spilletts said...

How Cute! Looks like fun. Kabree is just growing up, she is so very precious.