Wednesday, September 16, 2009

5 Months



I can't believe how fast the last 5 months have flown by, I know I say it every month but I honestly feel like just yesterday we were bringing Kabree home from the hospital but I also can't remember life with out her. Kabree is smiling more and more everyday, getting a picture of it however, is a little difficult. When she smiles she does it with her whole body which causes a blur when taken with a camera. She is growing like a weed, her 3 month clothes are starting to fit a little snug so we will soon be moving into 3-6 month. She loves rolling around on the floor and gets very frustrated when she can't roll back on to her back. She gets it once in a while though. She has learned to scoot around on her tummy and we think that's pretty stinking cute. She's finally starting to get hair!! Ok nothing like Heathers baby Justice or Ads baby Beck but we'll take it. We love her little personality, she is quite the character. When she gets mad or excited she rubs her feet together really fast and they get all red and sweaty, my family teases she is going to start a fire one of these days. She loves watchng other kids play, she loves her cousins and gets a big grin when ever she sees them. I could go on and on as all parents can about all the cute things she does, I just feel so blessed to get to be her Mommy.

4 comments:

summergibbs said...

She is so cute! And so precious! I miss you guys...you need to come for a visit!

Trav and Rach said...

Oh Jessi! I just love the pictures of your little girl. What a cutie! She is lucky to have such a great Mom too. We will be coming for a visit soon. Miss you!

Durgin Family said...

I'm so glad you found my Blog! So I could find your blog! Your baby girls is so darling! You guys look so happy!

Trevor and Dayna said...

she is such a doll. She looks like the happiest little girl ever. Sooo cute!