Monday, August 10, 2009

Justice Matthew





Please forgive the many posts in 1 day. However, because not everyone is as blessed as me to live in the same town as Matt and Heather. So here are some pics of the cute little guy. Matt and Heather had their little baby boy today, he weighed 7lbs 12oz and both baby and mommy are doing great. By the way yes, Kabree is very jealous of his head of HAIR!!! We are so happy for Matt and Heathers family and already love this little guy bunches. Congrats guys and we love you!

2 comments:

Harward Family said...

He is a cutie!! Tel Heather congrats for me. I'm happy to hear that all went well and that mom and baby are doing good.

Gina Holdaway said...

Oh so beautiful!! I really cannot wait to get my arms around that little guy :) much love xoxox
~Aunt Gina