Monday, March 16, 2009

The New Do

I've been really funny lately with my hair, in January I decided to cut it short (for me) and in an A-line, I told my friend I wanted it darker and shorter and that's what we ended up with. Well I discovered I hate A-line cuts, they are cute on others but defiantly not for me. So, I went in to my friend and told her get rid of the A-line and why not go back to my natural color. For those of you who have never really seen me with my natural hair color, it's a little bit of a shock! I'm still not sure what I think, about the shortness or the color. My husband hates that it's short but actually likes the dark. It's so funny because Heather said Libby asked her "Mom, why does Jessi keep trying to change her looks?" I guess my crazy hair is stressing her out : )!

4 comments:

The Bigelows said...

I like the cut and the color! I think it is way cute!!!

Kendall and Katy said...

I love the new hair! So cute.

Miss Jana said...

I love it. I really like the dark color! It is a lot different.

Lacey said...

I think its way cute. Jason hates my hair short too. But I don't care.