Thursday, March 12, 2009

Amazing Grace

Zach and I have recently been faced with many obstacles and tough decisions and have found ourselves being overwhelmed. My aunt sent me an e-mail with this attachment. I can't tell you what peace this song gives me. It has very sentimental value to my family and always soothes my soul to hear it, but for some reason this version with the background just makes it even more amazing. It was just what I needed today. So if you have a moment watch this video.

1 comment:

Trev "N" Dez said...

Jessie your family continuous to amaze me! Such a great arrangment for this song I was in tears thinking about everything you and your family have been through. You all have such amazing faith and such amazing examples to everyone! So this song is perfect for all of you. Your "Amazing"