Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Claire Lyn

   Eric and Alyssa had their baby girl on August 16th and named her Claire Lyn.  She was 6lbs 2 oz. and 18.5 inches long.  She is a tiny, beautiful, little thing and we couldn't be happier for them!  

  I'm so happy Eric of all people had his little girl come into the world on this day!  I'm grateful 20 years later to have a different reason to think of this day!  When Eric text me at 3:30 a.m. I was just getting up to start getting ready for the day for early morning volleyball practice. I'm so grateful he did so that the whole day I could have happy thoughts instead of dwelling on the sad memories of the day.  It was a wonderful way to spend the day getting texts of pictures from Shawn and Eric through out the day of little Claire!


No comments: