Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Mrs. Curry's Retirement Party

   Before the night program they had Mrs. Curry's retirement party.  I have loved getting to work with her this year.  I got to have Debbie as my Kindergarten aide and I got to be her teachers aide in AF when I was in 8th grade, (I couldn't even venture to count the number of times she gave me a ride home when I was in 7th and 8th grade).  So when she asked me the first of this year if I would consider signing up to be a sub for her classroom I didn't hesitate. Little did either one of know it would end up being a lot more then once in awhile ;).  It has been fun having her teach both Kabree and Keagan and getting even closer to Debbie than I was before!  I have learned so much from her this year and appreciate all she has done for our kids and our little school!  We are all so excited for her to get to start her next great adventure of retirement!  



 Cheri decided to officially retire in December after her foot injury.  Man I sure love her and think she is so amazing.  I have loved getting to know her so much better this year!  I have really enjoyed our conversations and sure appreciate all she does and has done for our school and valley!



No comments: