Monday, April 18, 2022

Easter Fun

Easter Egg Hunt

   Sheri Stewart invited us to her Easter Egg Hunt, which is always lots of fun!  Kabree was happy to help Brexon and Keagan was excited to go with Hadli to go hunt for eggs!











Resurrection Rolls

  Resurrection rolls is my favorite Easter tradition with my girls!  I always love when we can get someone to join us and this year Wyatt did!  I cry every year and probably always will when we read the scriptures while doing it but I just love the symbolism and the fact that my girls can go from laughing and joking to spiritual in 1 second!






He has risen!

Dying Eggs

  It just doesn't feel like Easter until you've dyed Easter eggs!  Grandma JoAnn and Wyatt joined us in dying a couple eggs!















Easter Morning
  The Easter Bunny found the girls and left them eggs filled with fruit loops as always!  Nothing exciting this Easter just eggs in the morning, church and Grandma JoAnn made a ham dinner for lunch.  But we are grateful for the reminder of all the things we have to be grateful for because of the first Easter and all of the things it blessed us with!






No comments: