Monday, May 10, 2021

Mother's Day

   I'm so incredible grateful that God blessed me to be Kabree and Keagan's Mom.  It took a lot of divine intervention for me to become a Mother and I feel so blessed to be able to celebrate Mother's day with them.  Every time I look in their faces I cannot deny that there is a Father in Heaven that knows and loves me personally!  The girls spoiled me with Mother's Day gifts, we enjoyed church as a family, Zach cooked lunch, Heather came out to visit, Laurie Ward and Haylee came down to visit and Heather, Laurie, Haylee and I all got Mother's Day spray tans from Zach lol ;). It was a wonderful day spent just they way I wanted to!

 We are so blessed to have/had so many amazing women in our lives, our moms, grandmas, aunts, sisters, sister in-laws, cousins, friends, neighbors and teachers!

Kabree
Keagan-school

Keagan-activity days


Letting the tanner develop gets a little scary lol
don't worry once it rinses off it looks great ;)

No comments: