Sunday, July 15, 2018

Independence Day

  We decided to change things up this 4th of July.  Since we slept (well Zach and I laid, I don't think either of us slept much at all) on the tramp the night before we decided to sleep in and skip the parade this year.  It was Heathers turn to be with Matt's family this year so we headed to Arbon. Zach made us some X-Tudo (Brazilian hamburgers), they were super good but holy cow we didn't need to eat the rest of the day!  After lunch we hung out and watched movies, visited and the girls played in the water for a hot minute before it got too cold. We ended the night with root beer floats and fireworks at Shawns.





Hamburger, bacon, sausage, cheese and fried egg
Mattie, Kiki and Kabree
 I sure do love and appreciate this guy an extra lot lately, I'm so nervous/excited/stressed
for our next big adventure but I'm so grateful to be by his side as we take it




No comments: