Friday, June 22, 2018

Pulling Rye

   Heather and I load up our suburbans and headed out to Arbon to help pull some rye.  I had 3 Young Women who did every shift with big smiles on; I think it was for the tall dark haired nephew of mine but they came non the less ;).  Kabree loved it and did great!  She has the same attitude as me she loves being outside, with family and getting exercise. Keagan did pretty darn good considering she is only 6!!!  By the last day though she was crying "please don't make me pull anymore rye".  We are so lucky to have aunt Heather, Aunt Jessica and Kooper (multiple times) give Keagan a break and carry her.  The girls favorite memories of the whole experience were crossing the "ditch" and the flat tire, the two memories I'm most embarrassed about lol.  Thanks to Larin saving us with the tire and Jessica saving me with the ditch, they did turn out pretty funny! We got a lot of miles and hours in and were exhausted by our last shift!  We sure loved those views, loved all the memories it brought back and all the new ones we made!
 










No comments: