Monday, October 16, 2017

O.N. Tour

  Heather invited us to tour ON Semiconductor, Grandpa and Grandma joined in too.  The girls loved seeing where Heather works and what they do!  Kabree said "it was pretty amazing!"  Honestly, it is pretty cool what they do and the tour was fun.  I won't lie I was dying by the end though (I had hurt my thigh muscle and all the stairs killed me, which I found out from the Doctor the next day was the worst thing I could have done).  The kids loved that they got to make rockets, eat "green" ON cookies, got new water bottles (they have used them everyday since) and cool ON lanyards.  Keagan did say that the suits they wear give her nightmares so she would not try them on.  She did stand behind the cardboard cut out though ;).  After the tour we all met up at Tastee Treat for dinner and ice cream.












No comments: