Monday, April 27, 2015

Guilty Pleasures

  So lets face it we all have our own addictions we are battling!  For some it's nicotine others alcohol, for me it's.....auctions!  I usually can keep myself reined in pretty well there has only been 1 or 2 incidences; one bidding on an antique for Shawn; where to both our horror we were bidding against each other :( and the Lincoln Navigator incident; that story is best left in the past ;)!  
  Well since thus said incident I have stayed clear from all auctions, physical and cyber until last week!  The girls just recently have been intrigued with Littlest Pet Shop; which as a little girl were my favorite!!!!  So when I saw this lot I threw all caution to the wind and began the bidding war.  I text my Mom, Heather and Zach.  My Mom saying "Jessi I don't know, I think you should leave it."  Zach and Heather much to my surprise encouraged it (I think they might have been joking but it fueled my fire).  Then Heather saying "If you don't get it then I want it", well that sent me over the edge and thus landed me the winner of this INSANE lot of Littlest Pet Shop!
That sack is filled with little brushes, hats, water bottles, food dishes ect.
  228 to be exact

These cuties helped me clean EVERYTHING!!!

  We are enjoying our Pet Shop town and needless to say, you know what we will be playing the next several weeks!!!

No comments: