Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Rub-A-Dub-Dub 2 Pets In A Tub

  This smokin hot man of mine knows the way to my heart and knows when I'm stressed I can't sit still and that having things as clean and organized as possible is the way to my heart!  So this guy took on the job (without being asked I might add) of bathing both our pets!
  Cleo was first up for bath time and was not at all sure what she thought about it!  Considering how nervous she was she did great!  We are just taking advantage of the fact she fits in our tub right now!
 Poor Miss Cleo wasn't so excited about her first bath! 

  Don't those puppy dog eyes just kill you?!
 KeKe giving Cleo some comfort and extra love

 Next up...Daisy!!!

This is her EXTREMELY irritated face!

  Both pets got bathed with no major incidences however, both Cleo and Daisy hid from us the rest of the day.  Daisy hid under Zach and my's bed while Cleo hid under the girls bed : )!

No comments: