Thursday, August 8, 2013

Workout Buddies!

Working hard
 Kabree showing off her new workout clothes

    I have been trying really hard to get healthy and have been exercising everyday.  One day I didn't wake up early enough to get a workout in before the girls woke up so I worked out mid day and Kabree wanted to do it with me.  She LOVED it and asked if she could workout with me everyday now!  I won't lie I would rather workout in the early morning but how could you say no to such a cute workout buddy?!  It's been great and even though she doesn't last the whole time it's pretty great to have a workout buddy who makes sure you get a workout in everyday!

1 comment:

Miss Jana said...

So cute! She sounds like a much better work out buddy than Maddux- he runs circles around me and asks when I'll be done :)
I miss our days of working out together!