Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day gifts

    Notice the "You're in my thoughts" card : ), Kabree picked this very nice card out all by herself, I do have to wonder if some days I don't deserve a sympathy card on Mother's Day lol.  She was also very proud to show me how she got two toys for us to play together with, which by the way are a nightmare because poor Keagan doesn't understand why she too cannot play withe the tiny little things.   I did love however that I was thought of and the reminder of the blessing that Motherhood is.  
    I always wanted to be a Mom more then anything and was devastated when I realized that dream might never become a reality.  Words could never truly express the joy having my girls come into my lives and make me a Mother really was and is.  Sometimes when I look at them I cannot help but shed a tear or two of gratitude that I get to be their Mother and that they are more beautiful and perfect than I ever imagined they would be!  I love you Miss Kabree Lee and Keagan Ann!

No comments: