Wednesday, July 11, 2012

C is for..

Showing off our Caterpillars
 Making art with Cotton balls
 Cleaning dishes


 Cleaning up our mess 
 Making our Caterpillars

 Cooking our Cake


 Taste testing our Cake batter
 Our yummy blueberry angel food Cake 
Playing Cooties

   Letter C was a Cool letter to learn, we did our letter C coloring page, made a Caterpillar out of a letter C and we learned a C song about a Cat that wore a Cap and road a Cow to California and back.  We made art out of Cotton balls, we played with toy Cars while we watched the movie Cars.  We Cleaned some dishes and then Cleaned up our mess.  We read about Caterpillar's and watched some on Youtube.  We Cooked a Cake for a yummy treat.  We ate Carrots, Chicken nuggets, Crackers and Cheese.  To beat the heat we Cooled off with Cold treats.  We played the game Cooties and pretended to Camp for which we made a Camp list and that just might have been my favorite part.  We can't wait to see what fun things we will do while learning the letter D!

Our Camp List (A few of my favorite items):
  • Dinosaur
  • Crocodile for letter C : )
  • Jammies (I said "great idea pj's" to which Kabree says "No, I said jammies not pj's!")
  • An orange, oh maybe 2 or 3 : )
  • Dr Pepper (I wonder what Justice's favorite drink is since he said it 3 different times)
  • A blue, white and pink flashlight
  • Chicken nuggets
  • Trampoline
  • Whistle in case I get lost or something tries to eat me (Hanna)
  • Friends (Justice)
  • My own friends (Kabree)
  • House (My personal favorite lol, Kabree was very proud and yelled it at the end)

No comments: