Monday, June 4, 2012

Keagan's Special Day

 Before heading into the temple
 JoAnn, Vance, Zach, Keagan, Jessi, Kabree, Gary, Sally & Grandma Monte

Keagan's Sealing    
    We took Keagan to the Idaho Falls LDS Temple on Saturday to be sealed as a family.  Zach and I made sure we had everything packed and ready the night before and I'm so glad we did because we both woke up early and got ready and were able to relax until the girls got up.  It was such a nice peaceful morning and perfect way to start our special day off.  We even got to the temple a few minutes early to take a couple pics.  Once inside it was such a wonderful feeling, Kabree instantly went quite and  looked around in awe of the beauty and peacefulness.  Words could never express how full my heart felt when my Mom brought my beautiful girls in both dressed in white.  It was a wonderful experience and I couldn't feel more blessed.
    One side note I have to mention because I love my Little Miss Kabree, when she walks in she see's me, runs and sits on my lap and then see's Jessica "hey, where's Wyatt?", then when we were done and walking out she says "I want to go with Essica to get Wyatt", she kind of likes that kid : ).
    Because of the craziness of the day no one took any pictures of just Zach and I in our white clothes : ( but my friend Rachel was able to come and took a couple quick shots so hopefully she got a couple of our crazy family :).
 Right before Keagan's blessing
 Gary, Sally, Keagan, Zach and Jessi

 JoAnn, Vance, Keagan, Jessi and Zach


Keagan's Blessing
     Right after the temple we headed back to our church to bless Keagan and have a dinner.  Again because I have an amazing family the day was so nice and enjoyable.  Heather and Wendy deserve tons and tons of credit.  They set up the entire thing and cooked all of the potatoes and ham all by themselves.  So when Zach and I got there everything was all ready to go.  They worked their tails off for 2 hours so that we didn't have to.  Cannot even explain how much I love them both for that!  FYI my Mom did make some of those potatoes so she deserves some credit too, plus she had to watch my kiddos at the temple (she might deserve some chocolate for that one).  Anyways, we were so blessed to have everyone but Zach's brother be there for the blessing, Zach did great job and again we were reminded how lucky we are to have little Keagan in our lives.  Thanks to our family and great friends who took time out of their crazy busy lives to spend our special moments with us!   

2 comments:

Katie Adams {Blog} said...

Congrats Jessi! We are just so excited for you guys. I love the picture of your family in white at the temple. Brings tears to my eyes. Such a wonderful blessing we have!! You have such a beautiful little family.

Harward Family said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day for such a special event to take place. I am so happy for you guys and that you were able to take your little one to the temple and have her sealed to you. What a great blessing!!!