Monday, September 5, 2011

Riding The Combine











    Kabree LOVES riding the combine with Grandpa Vance.  She gets very excited this time of year when we say we are headed out to Grandpa's she starts asking "I ride combine...Grandpa driving combine...my combine".  One of the days we were out I was visiting my Aunt Laurie and my Dad took Kabree to play in the field while he worked on the combine.  He said she was asking him what everything was and what it did, then she would repeat it back to him.  "Grandpa what's that"  "It's the auger...it lets the grain out...oh".  When she got back to me she told me "I workin with Bampa, I workin on combine".
    The day I rode with them she was very excited and as soon as Grandpa waved to her to come to the combine she took off running for him.  She was so excited she kept telling me "I drive Grandpa's combine..I drive...my combine".  She was very serious driving with Grandpa for about 10 minutes then I noticed she was snuggling into Grandpa and fell asleep.  Sound asleep when my Dad handed Kabree over to me she woke up and yells "my combine...i drive" and fell right back asleep lol.  Our silly Little Miss loves being on the farm and helping Grandpa work.

No comments: