Sunday, May 22, 2011

Backyardigans Disaster


Kabree was singing the Backyardigan song


She was trying to get them to dance and make a circle
The end result
  I finally caved and let Kabree have her clay Backyardigans that my Mom made her for her birthday cake.  Kabree loves the Backyardigans and has asked me everyday since her Birthday to play with them.  She was so excited when I gave them to her, she picked each one up and called them by name then started singing and having them dance.  It was so dang cute to watch I started to feel bad I had waited so long to give them to her.  Then I hear "oh no, oh no, Mommy look Autstin, oh no, oh no, Mommy look Tasha" the "oh no's" were very upset as she ran to me with Backyardigan ears, hands and even one head in her hand.  I explained to her that they were clay and broke easy and I would try to super glue them together later, she proceeded to sob for 10 minutes crying "Tasha, Tasha.....Tasha".  It was very sad and I realized why I hadn't given my sweet little 2 year old fragile clay toys sooner.  We decided that now that they are mostly glued back together minus a finger or two we will leave them on her shelf for a little while longer.

No comments: