Saturday, October 30, 2010

Misc/Trick-or-Treating

 
Just had to share how cute my Little Miss
Kabree LOVES her stroller
Kabree was very excited to go!
Hanna and Kabree
Kabree, Hanna, Justice, & Lynden
Lynden and Kira
Kabree enjoyed playing with the rocks
more then the trick-or-treating
I'm sure no one is suprised!
Kabree loves having her Daddy throw her in the air

Justice and Zach
Grandpa Gary met up with us
Heather & Justice
Libby and Hanna
     Heather, Kira, Sally, Zach and I decided to take the kids trick-or-treating in old town to all the local businesses.  Kabree loved all the people watching!  Little Lynden slept the whole time and Justice was a little uncomfortable with the scary costumes!  Hanna as you can see from the pictures was smiles the whole time and cute as could be (as always).  Gary got to join us for the last couple stores.
     I was a little worried because for the last two weeks Kabree would not try on her costume so I was worried it would be a fight, so I did something really bad and told her it was a horse :).  She loves making her horse sounds and it got the costume on her!  Now maybe I better start looking for an actual horse costume for next year:)!

2 comments:

Miss Jana said...

Kabree is the cutest little Giraffe/Horse! All the kids look super cute. I have to agree Hanna is always happy and cute- Kabree actually kinds reminds me of Hanna. Looks like lots of fun.

Chelsea said...

She's so cute! And don't feel bad about the horse fib--you both ended up happy, right? :)