Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Fun

Isn't that the sweetest face


See my pretty necklaces
Kabree has become obbessed with my necklaces lately, I even went and bought her some, but she still has to have mine. She stacks them all on her little neck and runs around the house laughing. If I tell her no more necklaces because she is being to rough she runs to the bedroom throws them in the drawer and runs back into the hall like what necklaces, I didn't have them.

So, Zach thinks all family pictures have
to include Gus, I say What about Daisy:)?
Kabree kept trying to push me off,
she didn't want to ride double
These are just a few pictures of all of us that I think are cute.
Zach wanted to turn the hose on
but I wouldn't let him


Kabree didn't want my Dad to lay down
the dog went and laid on my Dad even after he
pushed him away
Cutest little baby bump in a swimsuit
I have taken Kabree out to my parents to run through the sprinkler and play in the water with cousins
she loves it and would stay outside all day playing in
the water. Summer has been so much fun this year with Kabree. She gets so excited to play in the water, to ride the horses, pretty much anything makes this little girl excited as long as it's outside.

3 comments:

Emma said...

I love all of the pictures! She is so cute and does the cutest things!

Spilletts said...

She is a little doll!

Sarah Smith said...

She does have the sweetest face. and cute little diapear bum.. Looks like she is having a good summer in the sun.